[SOLVED] Changing canvas size in Bryce 7

SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
edited September 2015 in Bryce Discussion

I'd like to change the size of the canvas to around 800x600 but there's no obvious way to do it.. can anyone point me to a tutorial, manual page, et.?

Thanks!  I'm Brycing all day.. lol!

Post edited by Serpent on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Does File / Document set up  not do what you want?

• Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 498
    edited September 2015

Hi, TroutFace:

Does this help?

DocSetup.jpg
    351 x 123 - 44K
    DocSetup2.jpg
    397 x 325 - 74K
    Post edited by Fencepost52 on
  • SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075

Witness Troutface, King of Morons.  All morons bow down before me. indecisionindecision

Thanks Chohole and Fencepost52.

Still learning Bryce.. very different from any 3D app I've used before.. blush

• No problem! I actually know the King of Morons and you're not him! LOLOLOL

Glad to be of help.

Art

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

The beauty of Bryce is that it is fun to just press buttons and see what happens.  I rather liked this description of the technique

I used a technique I use very often called ( I wonder what would happen if I press this)

No problem! I actually know the King of Morons and you're not him! LOLOLOL

Glad to be of help.

Art

LOL drat it!

Chohole said:

The beauty of Bryce is that it is fun to just press buttons and see what happens.  I rather liked this description of the technique

I used a technique I use very often called ( I wonder what would happen if I press this)

I need to do that more ften.. I just have a project right now and needed help.. blush Maybe I'll make next weekend Bryce-A-Roni weekend and just sit in front of Bryce for two days.. heh.. devil

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,296

Two days of fun ahead for you, then. The Bryce interface was designed by an artist for artists.