How to make the clothes do not follow the movements of the character

Good day! 

After the Dforce simulation, is it possible to disable clothing tracking for hand movements? Clothing without Dforce always adjusts to the movements of the character, but after the simulation Dforce sometimes I would like to somehow disable it, so that there were not such unpleasant effects as in the video example. 

Comments

• If you are dForcing you could skip fitting the item at all, then it won't get any pose from the wearer - but that would, of course, require that the whole outfit simulated. You could also remove bones or clear their weight maps with the rigging tools if you wanted to exclude certain parts only.

• Richard Haseltine said:

You could also remove bones or clear their weight maps with the rigging tools if you wanted to exclude certain parts only.

Can I do this in DAZ?

• roezaka said:

Richard Haseltine said:

You could also remove bones or clear their weight maps with the rigging tools if you wanted to exclude certain parts only.

Can I do this in DAZ?

Daz Studio, yes - Joint Editor tool can remove bones by right-click, Node Weightmap Brush tool can asjust eights (select the map to target in the Tool Settings pane, right-click menu has the clear command.

• Richard Haseltine

I tried removing the bones, but after removing the clothes changes its position, am I doing it wrong? 

I also tried removing the weight, but it didn't work. I select the dress, then I choose the "Node Weightmap Brush tool", then I add a "Rigid" map and then the dress is grayed out. Sorry, because of my poor English I must have misunderstood :) 

2222.png
    844 x 919 - 146K
  • You need to simulate after removing the bones, so the figure needs to start off in a pose that fits inside the dress at least at the arm level.

The weights that would need clearing are the General Weights on each bone - the Rigidity map controls whether and how  the model picks up on morphs applied to the base figure for which it doesn't have an equivalent.