G9 Audrey Hepburn Morph

The enclosed is are a couple of ZBrush morphs, to give an Audrey Hepburn look to G9.

The Body morph is a bit rough and ready, but gives a waif-like look to the G9 figure to go with the Face Morph.

There are also a couple of eyebrow morphs for the default G9 figure Card 06 eyebrow.

Only caveat that I know of is that the eyes might require some changes to the eyeposition dials that come with the G9 Starter Essentials if the settings are extreme or blink is used (the rigging adjustment doesn't seem to fix this)

The link is to a DropBox file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvm20qfx0x763c8/Daz G9AudreyMophs.zip?dl=0

First time to post a freebie here so any problems do please let me know. I hope that the enclosed provide you with some fun.

Cheers,

Quinlan

Audrey 09-2.jpg
2600 x 3380 - 4M

Comments

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Looks great (I haven't downloaded the morph, so just judging by the picture). Much more realistic than my G8.1F versions. I'm a bit envious! wink Anyway, welcome to the club, Quinlan!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

Yes, it's a very nice morph.

• AOBB said:

Looks great (I haven't downloaded the morph, so just judging by the picture). Much more realistic than my G8.1F versions. I'm a bit envious! wink Anyway, welcome to the club, Quinlan!

Many thanks for your kind words and greeting, AOBB. I've long admired your morphs and kindness in sharing them. Many thanks for showing the way and proving it can be done :) Quinlan

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

smileyyesheart