Restoring feet

Hey!

When I apply the body morph of some character in a g8f figure, is it possible to restore only the feet to the original g8f? I ask this because I'm having trouble fitting some shoes in Pandora for Ellithia 8, and I don't know what else to try. Thanks! 

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

Depends on the morph. if it is a full body morph that affects the feet then there is no way other than to dial back that morph until the feet are normal. If that is the case, then the morph was done badly since that should never happen.

If you are talking about the feet staying in a special pose after you zero the pose, try this. Sometimes the PAs that create shoes, add special morphs to the figure that stay active after you zero the figure pose (the Frida Slingbacks for GF3 do this).One thing to do if look back at any shoes you previously used and see if there is a restore feet pose with any of them and try it. Otherwise, click the figure and go to parameters and look in the currently used section to see if there are active poses for the feet (you will need to make sure show hidden folders is on)