How can I get rid of this glitch

I was testing hair and somehow there seems to be a dot on the "hair cap", see image 1.  

If I hide the hair cap, the dot does not appear, so it must be from the hair, but why and how can I get rid of it?  

The hair is dForce Romeo Hair for Genesis and when I attached it, the auto-fit popup came and I selected "Genesis 8 male" and "Shoulder length hair".  

But the shop says it is compatible with Genesis 8.1 Female so I wonder why it even shows the auto-fit.

Test_cap.png
540 x 540 - 519K
Test_nocap.png
540 x 540 - 519K

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,767

I don't have that exact hair product but you do sometimes see a little interferance with hair products on the forehead - usually in the form of a hair-line crack. This is due to the haircap geometry intersecting with the skin. To fix this you just need to tweak the scale of the hair cap slightly and it should go away.

• lachi said:

I was testing hair and somehow there seems to be a dot on the "hair cap", see image 1.  

If I hide the hair cap, the dot does not appear, so it must be from the hair, but why and how can I get rid of it?  

The hair is dForce Romeo Hair for Genesis and when I attached it, the auto-fit popup came and I selected "Genesis 8 male" and "Shoulder length hair".  

But the shop says it is compatible with Genesis 8.1 Female so I wonder why it even shows the auto-fit.

Did you have something besides the actor selected? 

• lachilachi Posts: 80

@AgitatedRiot: I cannot say for sure but I tried it again and this time I did not select a source in the auto-fit popup and now it is fine. 

Some thing in DAZ Studio are a mistery to me, but I don't complain if it somehow works without too many effort.