Pose Preset as additive delta change?

mmdestinymmdestiny Posts: 75

I have created hundreds of pose presets.

Some presets I have made are animated loops, like breathing loops (custom chest morphs, subtle shoulder and spine moves,etc).

What I can't figure out is how to "layer" these loops on top of other poses.  I think what I'm asking is if there is a way to save pose/animation presets with the values as additive deltas.

In other words, say I have a sitting pose where the upper abdomen is bent 1.00.  I have a breathing loop where over the animation the upper abdomen goes from bent 2.00 to 2.50.  I want to apply this breathing loop on top of the sitting pose so the upper abdomen now goes from 3.00 (1.00+2.00) to 3.50 (1.00+2.50) over the course of the animation.  The values of the breathing loop are "layered on top" of the sitting pose additively.

Is this possible?

(EDIT) Default behavior is if I add the breathing loop on top of the sitting pose, the upper abdomen bend is overwritten with the breathing loops values.

Post edited by mmdestiny on

Comments

• You could convert the poses to AniBlocks, other than that I think it would need a custom script of some kind.