"Read Me" File Location?

AstraffelAstraffel Posts: 205

I've recently purchased and installed Anilip 2 and Emphasized Visemes for Genesis 8.1 Female by dobit.

I got the Anilip 2 plugin to work with Genesis 8.1 characters by following instructions from Dobit on the product release discussion thread:

The visemes we ship with Anilip 2 seem to work with Genesis 8.1.

To get support for Genesis 8.1, you can edit the file dobitAnilip2/dobitAnilip2.dsx in your plugin directory. Just add these 2 lines to the list of figures:   

<figure name="Genesis8_1Female" configuration="Genesis8" animationModel="LipJaw"/>    <figure name="Genesis8_1Male" configuration="Genesis8" animationModel="LipJaw"/>

You need admin rights to save your changes. Restart DAZ Studio and Anilip 2 should work with 8.1 figures.

note: The openning and closing characters displayed incorrectly for me on the forum. Those needed to match the "greater" and "less than" syntax format as seen in the file.

On the "Emphasized Visemes for Genesis 8.1 Female" page, at the bottom of the description, it says:

Owners of Anilip 2 can use the visemes for animation. We have included an example configuration in the "ReadMe's" directory.

I cannot find the file location for it. The info button on the Install Manager only routes to the product index here:

Also, I do not know whether that G8.1F pack simply adds on the more expressive morphs as available options in the plugin or entirely overrides the default visemes.

I appreciate any help!

edit: I've just noticed that the URL of the index page denotes it as a "read_me" file. If that is what the product description refers to, I am still failing to locate instructions for usage within Anilip 2.

Post edited by Astraffel on

Comments

• Curious. I checked the "What's Included and Features" section for the G8.1 Male and G9 versions... And they both have "Read Me" files listed. I looked up the Product Index for G8.1M and found these in the file list:

G8.1 Female does not have these listed. Is there a way that I can get access? I'm trying to figure out if there is something on my end wrong, but the index seems to confirm that this file is missing.

• DobitDobit Posts: 181

I answered the questions in the Anilip2 forum.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8034271/#Comment_8034271

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

Let's keep this discussion in the PA's main thread that he just linked so it's all in one place for others who may be having the same question(s). Locking this one.

This discussion has been closed.