Weird Mystery Effect in Viewport

Can anyone tell me what is going on in the attached images?

I have this character I set up on my old PC, and when opening the file for the first time on my new PC, after helping Daz locate the custom textures, the viewport was just a blank gray (no terrain grid, no model). 

I went through all of the viewport display options (Wireframe, Texture Shaded, etc.) and they were all blank until I reached Filament. What I see on the viewport is what is pictured in the attachments. It is like a water surface tilted at an angle. I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on here.

There are no other objects in the scene aside from the character, her clothing, weapons, and accessories. I tried hiding them one by one, and the weird plane did not go away. I was able to open another scene file that has the same character in it, so it is not a problem with the model or associated props.

Anyone have a clue what is going on? Is the scene file corrupted or something?

Weirdness001.png
1056 x 830 - 667K
Weirdness002.png
1166 x 810 - 639K

Comments

• If it is doing that (which is at least in part missing geometry) and complaining about missing textures then it is likely to be a pth issue - the pose may also be a victim of that if it was set to a slider and the slider had been saved as an asset. There are two ways that could go - bad path on the old system meaning the saved references are off or bad path on the new system meaning the content isn't being found. If they are custom content it could also be that you saved them as assets on the ld system (putting them in the /data folder) and didn't migrate that over. Posting the erros you are getting may help to determine which it is.