Does anyone have issue with Chelsea Coat daz3d product?

I'm trying to make the coat set unfastened. but everytime i click unfastened. it doesn't do anything. 

I clicked "Chelsea Coat Load " on genesis 8 character and I clicked Chelsea coat item on the scene. Finally I clicked "Chelsea Coat Set Unfastend". but it doesn't do anything besides than make it the coat invisible. 

Chelsea Coat.png
1715 x 999 - 497K

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,190

Product https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-chelsea-coat-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

I don't have it, but the reason the coat is invisible is that the visibility icon (the eye in scene tab) is turned off.

There does not seem to be other threads for this product, so possibly working for others.

Have you read the instructions?

You can try to expand the coat and then I assume that there is a dForce Add-on under the coat.

And I assume 'unfastened' is supposed to to remove or make the dForce Add-on neutral. Try to make the coat visible and the add-on invisible.

And you will possibly only be able to see it open after simulation.

• I just tried it out. First you have to choose Chelsea Coat Fasten in the Scene tab, then you click either the "Chelsea Coat Set Fastened" or the "Chelsea Coat Set Unfastened" in the content library. Then simulate and it opens (or not) during simulation.