Dragovinian figure alters all 8.1 g8m figures

The newly released Dragovinian figure alters all G8.1 figures that I load, I read somewhere that the data file as might be set at 1, how can I change it back permanently to 0? 

will this affect the Dragovinian figure when used? thanks

Comments

• First, please report this - after checking there isn't already an update. You should be able to fix the issue by loading  Genesis 8.1 male dev load, Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape, Edit>Figure>Memorise>Memorise Figure Shape, File>Save As>Suuport Assets>Save Modified Assets.

• OVDOVD Posts: 253

Just bought this and I have the same issue. The product needs a fix for this. 

• Thank you Richard, 

Where do I report? do I open a ticket? 

Richard Haseltine said:

First, please report this - after checking there isn't already an update. You should be able to fix the issue by loading  Genesis 8.1 male dev load, Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape, Edit>Figure>Memorise>Memorise Figure Shape, File>Save As>Suuport Assets>Save Modified Assets.

• Abstract Soul said:

Thank you Richard, 

Where do I report? do I open a ticket? 

Richard Haseltine said:

First, please report this - after checking there isn't already an update. You should be able to fix the issue by loading  Genesis 8.1 male dev load, Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape, Edit>Figure>Memorise>Memorise Figure Shape, File>Save As>Suuport Assets>Save Modified Assets.

Yes

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,701

The update should be available now

• Thank you

• I am not able to see either the Genesis 8.1 male dev or the Dragovinian update. Where would I find either of these?

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,767
    edited February 2023

Shadowspawn said:

I am not able to see either the Genesis 8.1 male dev or the Dragovinian update. Where would I find either of these?

If you use DIM it should show up automatically - see attached image.

If you do things manually it is listed in the update notes: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/88671/start

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 21.13.01.png
    1004 x 118 - 47K
    Post edited by SofaCitizen on
  • Thank you Joe 

JoeQuick said:

The update should be available now