transparency issue...?

lumiasartlumiasart Posts: 126

me again... I'm opening old files so I expect to be back here with another problem in a few days. I always try to google my issues before coming here but this one is just... I don't even know where to begin googling for a solution to this thing.
Today is as follows - for some reason when I open this scene the only missing file is an eye texture, but then it looks like THIS...! it's like it ate away at parts of the scene.

thanks as always! <3

Screenshot (331).png
1848 x 2085 - 2M
Screenshot (332).png
1925 x 2092 - 1M
Screenshot (330).png
1817 x 1719 - 871K
Post edited by lumiasart on

Comments

• Looks like an issue with transparency - does it look like that in a full render?

• lumiasartlumiasart Posts: 126
    edited February 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

Looks like an issue with transparency - does it look like that in a full render?

No it doesn't :o the render has everything! So how do i fix it? I'm not sure on what transparency is in this case. I usually work with opacity a lot but I cecked and it's 100% here.

Post edited by lumiasart on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,305
    edited February 2023

Check the Draw Settings pane, when the iray Drawstyle is active that will show the settings used for the Viewport - I'm not sure which would be the culprit, however.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

Check the Draw Settings pane, when the iray Drawstyle is active that will show the settings used for the Viewport - I'm not sure which would be the culprit, however.

found it! it was something called "draw nodes avatar" and it was set to ON
    thank you so much Richard! <3