BRYCE RENDER CHALLENGE ## WE HAVE WINNERS ##

ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
edited September 2015 in Bryce Discussion

Ist, 2nd 3rd  and 3 HMS please.

Theme this time was "My Kingdom"   Extra rule applied that No Postwrok was to be used.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

#1  A place for Kings. 

#2  Bryce Reservation

#3 Castle in the sand

#4 Castle of the three Kings

#5 Coastal Kingdom

#6 Dùn à Sulis (Castle of the Sun God)

#7 Elephant's Kingdom

#8 Games of the Throne 

#9 Gates of the Kingdom:- Mother Nature's Kingdom

#10 Gateway to the kingdom of the gods 

#11 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road or The Wizard of Blight

#12 Here be Dwagons

#13 It's Not Much, But it is My Kingdom

#14 Kingdom near the Water.

# 15 Kingdom...of the mind.

#16 Little House on the Prairie

#17 Look, I'm building my kingdom

#18 Mi-Sci-Fi-Ki,

#19 modern house

#20 Mountain Top Kingdom

edited September 2015

#21 My Fantasy World

#22 My Kingdom (j)

#23 My kingdom (v)

#24 My Kingdom:(s)

#25 My Kingdom by Sword and Fire

#26 My Kingdom by the Sea

# 27 My Kingdom Far Far Away

# 28 My Kingdom, according to my wife.

# 29 My Kingdom....as a Lion that is.

# 30 My Little Kingdom

# 31 My private kingdom

# 32 My Space

# 33 Not My Kingdom

# 34 Oops, certainly NOT my kingdom yet!

# 35 Overseeing the Realm

# 36 secret intelligence service room of my kingdom

# 37 Silent Kingdom

# 38 Snow King

# 39 Solitude

# 40 The Island

# 41 The Magic Kingdom

# 42 The Silent Watchman

# 43 The way to the Kingdom of Death

# 44 This will be my kingdom.

# 45 Throne of My Kingdom

# 46 Twin Kingdom

# 47 Two Kingdoms: Old And New

# 48 Velcome...(I hope you brought some blood vith you?).

# 49 Villa Bryce.

# 50 Woodland Fairies Kingdom

edited September 2015

OMG, has this been a difficult one to judge.   At teh first cut  the Loooooooooooong Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist was this long.   Even the short list was too long, so had to enlist a guest judge or 2 and finally came up with this result

1st  #1   Orbital  A Place for Kings.   (He was also voted into 2nd place with #42 The Silent Watchman  But we only allow people to win one prize)

2nd  #5    Tim Bateman   Coastal Kingdom    (and he was actually in the HM list as well with #10 Gateway to the Kingdon of the gods)

3rd  # 2  Dave Savage    Bryce Reservation      (truthfully this was actually a dead heat between this and #44 This will be my Kingdom, also by Dave)

HMs  (eventually)

#31  My Private Kingdom  Electro_Elvis

#33  Throne of my Kingdon  Drachenlord

#17   Look, I'm building my kingdom   Hansmar

So Orbital,  you get to choose a theme again,  Unless you want to defer and let someone else choose.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,296
    edited September 2015

I'm not surprised the list was long, there were so many and so good entries this time. The judges met the challenge superbly well. Thanks to the judges, congratulations to all winners and HMs, very well done! yes And the rest of us is in the lucky situation of not having to find the next theme. devil

Post edited by Horo on
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,071
    Horo said:

I'm not surprised the list was long, there were so many and so good entries this time. The judges met the challenge superbly well. Thanks to the judges, congratulations to all winners and HMs, very well done! yes And the rest of us is in the lucky situation of not having to find the next theme. devil

I have to agree with all of that, especially the finding a theme part cool

• A very good selection of the Jury. Congratulations to all the winners.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

Great contest everybody, congrats to the winners!

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

Very very very good...  Congrats to all the winners and HMs... So many great images to choose from... The judges did a great job.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

Congratulations to all the winners and HM's.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,189

Congratulations to the Winners and HMs. Great work by everyone.

• orbitalorbital Posts: 120
    edited September 2015

Ok I am of course thrilled to win. Seeing as I won last time I'd like to forego choosing the next theme and wondered if it would be ok for the next challenge to be choosen by Tim.

Chohole you have pm.

Well done to all, some really wonderful pieces of work.

Post edited by orbital on
  • Oh wow... I got a prize up against some most excellent work... I'm flattered thank you. And well done the other winners, HM's and everyone who took part.

Yay! laugh

• Congrats guys!

• vivienvivien Posts: 184

Congratulations to all the winners and HM's... And thank you judges that had the hard task to choose between so many great entrances

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859

so many amazing entries, congratulations to all the winners and HM's and all entries...really great work from everyone smiley ...also thank you to the judges for going through the process of finding winners through this amount of great work to pick from, as for picking the next topic...i would like to pass that choice on to any of the HM winners smiley

OK   so who wants to step up to the plate adn come up with a theme for the next challenge?

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596

Congratulations to all the winners and HM's. Another successful challenge.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,802

I can hardly imagine how hard it must have been for the judges this time! Thanks very much for all judges. And of course: congrats to Orbital, Tim and Dave for winning (with two works each if that were allowed!) and to my co-HMs Electro-elvis and Drachenlord. And how surprising to see my name up there again. Starting to feel like there must be some luck involved (a lot!) because there are so many wonderful entries!

Since I guess that I will never end up in first place, I volunteer a suggestion for a theme. However, if Dave (who is a real winner) would like to choose, I think his choice should have preference. And, by the way: any suggestion can do, as far as I am concerned.

Still, my suggestion for a theme would be a bit more abstract than we are used to: "Distance". I think all types of 'distance' could work, both in realistic and abstract works, but also both in literal and metaphorical meaning. (distance in time, distance between people, distance between reality and wishes, etc.). 

So, if nobody has a better idea, I would suggest "Distance" as the next theme, maybe with my explanation added.

Nice one Hansmar, suggestion gratefully received and I shall get the new thread up and running ASAP

BTW,  Orbital not only declined to choose the new theme, he also asked for his prize money to be spread amongst the HMs   So when the Store Credit bunny gets round to doing the prizes the 3 HMs will get more than they expected.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,802
    Chohole said:

Nice one Hansmar, suggestion gratefully received and I shall get the new thread up and running ASAP

You're welcome. I am happy that many of us are so creative, that any suggestion will lead to a large number of wonderful entries!

And the Store Credit Bunny has hopped around, so you should now all find your prize in your accounts.

• vosvos Posts: 337

Congratulations to Orbital ,Tim Bateman, Dave Savage and HM's. 

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859

@ chohole, I got mine, thank you smiley

• Awesome! Congratulations to all the winners, HM's, and everyone else who entered. Glad I wasn't a judge. :)  *fencepost looks around and realizes that the reason the store credit bunny hasn't hopped his way is all of the "lucky" rabbits' feet he owns.* devil

Orbital, that was very generous of you to share your winnings. yes

• Congrats to all - a really great turnout and really outstanding images. Also a big thanks to Pam for keeping everything orginized and to the judges.

Look forward to the next one!

• A big thank to Orbital for his generosity, and thanks a lot to them who spend their time and energy for this challenge and DAZ 3D for the prize. Congratulation to everyone who had joinned.