4k monitor recommendations?

I'm seeking recommendations for color accurate 4k monitors that are easy to calibrate with good color range. If two options are equal I'll lean towards cheaper but if one brand/model stands head and shoulders above the competition then I'm open to any brand or price point. Currently I'm limited to center monitor 27inch or less due and up to 2 additional on left / right up to 24 inches to the desk and I'm not currently willing to change desks. Stuff like:

BenQ pd2700u

LG 27ud88

Dell 2720q

Comments

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

To get 4K on the monitor, you need to have a graphics card and connection that pushes 4K.... right?

Anyway... at 27" or less, you are probably better off with a 2K (2560x1440) montitor... 

"The WQHD (2560×1440) resolution is ideal for 27-inch monitors. At this resolution, you’ll be at around 108 PPI – a really good balance between picture clarity, detail, and screen size.
    Additionally, 1440p allows for higher refresh rates than 4K — that is, if your PC system can handle it, giving you a much greater framerate overall. And speaking of nearing 4K Ultra HD in terms of gaming, opting for a 4K experience can have quite an effect as well."

Since this is a Creator forum, I am assuming that this is for content creation more than gaming

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

Chumly said:

To get 4K on the monitor, you need to have a graphics card and connection that pushes 4K.... right?

Anyway... at 27" or less, you are probably better off with a 2K (2560x1440) montitor... 

Words of wisdom.