G9 SWM Muscularity Morph Add-Ons, Adds Flexions, Bulk and Details

2»

Comments

• Thanks Richard, I was just going to re-post it. TD

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,031
    edited July 2023

Terry (and those interested)...

I thought I'd share some of the results of my test composite images using a combination of Terry's tools and AI. The first image linked below is the free G9 character Briana, obtained at Renderhub, with only Terry's tools applied. None of the commercial products used in this thread's original post were used. The last four images linked are composites of the raw DAZ renders after having been run through an AI generator such that the integrity of the raw render is respected, while still allowing the AI to create a facially, physically consistent, and more photorealistic representation of Briana as a fitness model. Her facial and physical features are a function of the AI's interpretation of my positive and negative text prompts with the raw DAZ renders as a basic framework. The consistency of Briana's appearance across images is largely achieved by using a particular LoRA model reference in the positive prompt. Terry's tools are useful, though, in helping to lightly shape the original Briana character in the input images. Because the finished images are DAZ/AI layered composites in order to preserve the quality of hands and feet (where AI is notoriously deficient), the raw DAZ renders must be of reasonably high quality. Still, AI holds a great deal of promise toward pushing 3D renders closer toward photorealism than a raw render would be, while compositing affords the artist a lot of control over the end product that the AI cannot guarantee. Again, not one thin dime was spent on any commercial muscle or morphing products in the creation of these images.

https://gcdn.daz3d.com/gallery/image/1300316/1689793054/main.png

https://gcdn.daz3d.com/gallery/image/1300316/1689788187/main.png

https://gcdn.daz3d.com/gallery/image/1300316/1689789568/main.png

https://gcdn.daz3d.com/gallery/image/1300316/1689791700/main.png

https://gcdn.daz3d.com/gallery/image/1300316/1689793737/main.png

Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • RenderPretender, Thanks for sharing, promising work! My own DAZ Renders modified by AI to date do not look that good. I will try some DAZ crafting, with an eye toward using AI to enhance, rather than modify. Glad you found the tools useful, I use them on every G9 character I play around with. TD

terry_duquette said:

RenderPretender, Thanks for sharing, promising work! My own DAZ Renders modified by AI to date do not look that good. I will try some DAZ crafting, with an eye toward using AI to enhance, rather than modify. Glad you found the tools useful, I use them on every G9 character I play around with. TD

Thanks. I think the key is to find a quality photorealistic AI model (I'm using Paragon at the moment), as well as a balance between iinput image and AI influence.

For those interested, here are a few studio shots of my G8F character Dominique. She is based on Zeddicus' Z Muscular Beauty Shape for G8F, augmented with Terry's muscle morphs. The final images are composites based on raw renders as references, then processed through AI and merged in postwork to preserve the integrity of hands and feet. Dom's face is primarily the result of my positive prompt in the AI generator. However convincing latter day DAZ renders are capable of looking (depending on many factors), the AI presses the raw render even closer to photographic realism, to the degree where double takes or close inspection are often required.

G8F-Dominique - Studio 1-merge-warmcontrast-vignette.png
    706 x 1024 - 541K
    G8F-Dominique - Studio 2-merge-warmcontrast-vignette.png
    706 x 1024 - 590K
    G8F-Dominique - Studio 8-merge-warmcontrast-vignette.png
    706 x 1024 - 601K
    G8F-Dominique - Studio 9-merge-warmcontrast-vignette.png
    706 x 1024 - 586K
  • Loading a G9 figure with these morphs installed brings up this warning.

morph bug 1.png
    505 x 102 - 7K
    morph bug 2.png
    1393 x 46 - 8K
  • Eboshijaana said:

Loading a G9 figure with these morphs installed brings up this warning.

Sorry to here that,

`I have looked thru my log file extensively, and cannot find or duplicate that error. Any one else reporting this issue? I will try to fix this and update the package if I can find that error on my system.

`Thx, TD 

• Loading a G9 figure with these morphs installed brings up this warning.

I believe that's a duplicate when used with Natural Movement (https://www.daz3d.com/natural-movements-pack-for-genesis-9). Or at least I remember getting that when I bought this product and fixing it manually.
  • Aah, that makes sense.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,823
    edited September 2023

I'm getting a Duplicate Formulas error with the Spine 1 Bend Back.dsf. Unfortunately, the way that the error message comes out in the log file, I can't tell what it's crashing into. The log file only reports the second item with Duplicate Formula errors, and not the first.

I thought it was Vinme Morphs, which are crashing into Shape Shift G9 with great enthusiasm, but I uninstalled those, and the duplicate formula error still persists. I've also got Natural Movements, though, so it's probably that.

The specific message is: Duplicate formula found linking Spine 1 Bend Back & XRotate in G:/DAZ 3D/Studio3/content/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Base/Morphs/Duquette7/New SWM support/Spine 1 Bend Back.dsf.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,297
    edited September 2023

vwrangler said:

I'm getting a Duplicate Formulas error with the Spine 1 Bend Back.dsf. Unfortunately, the way that the error message comes out in the log file, I can't tell what it's crashing into. The log file only reports the second item with Duplicate Formula errors, and not the first.

I thought it was Vinme Morphs, which are crashing into Shape Shift G9 with great enthusiasm, but I uninstalled those, and the duplicate formula error still persists. I've also got Natural Movements, though, so it's probably that.

The specific message is: Duplicate formula found linking Spine 1 Bend Back & XRotate in G:/DAZ 3D/Studio3/content/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Base/Morphs/Duquette7/New SWM support/Spine 1 Bend Back.dsf.

If you use the beta that will give more detail in the log.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 446
    edited September 2023

Duplicate formula found:
    Previous:
        File: /data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Base/Morphs/Mechasar/Genesis 9 Natural Movements Pack/Spine 1 Bend Back.dsf
        Owner: Genesis9
        Input URI: spine1:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%209/Base/Genesis9.dsf#spine1?rotation/x
        Input: XRotate
        Output URI: Genesis9:/data/Daz%203D/Genesis%209/Base/Morphs/Mechasar/Genesis%209%20Natural%20Movements%20Pack/Spine%201%20Bend%20Back.dsf#Spine%201%20Bend%20Back?value
        Output: Spine 1 Bend Back
    Duplicate:
        File: E:/Program Files/My DAZ 3D Library/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 9/Base/Morphs/Duquette7/New SWM support/Spine 1 Bend Back.dsf
        Owner: Genesis9
        Input URI: spine1:/data/Daz%203D/Genesis%209/Base/Genesis9.dsf#spine1?rotation/x
        Input: XRotate
        Output URI: Genesis9:/data/Daz%203D/Genesis%209/Base/Morphs/Duquette7/New%20SWM%20support/Spine%201%20Bend%20Back.dsf#Spine%201%20Bend%20Back?value
        Output: Spine 1 Bend Back

The log.

Post edited by Eboshijaana on
  • FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,035
    edited September 2023

I fixed that by following the explanation found here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8207516/#Comment_8207516 (in case anyone would like to try fixing their files, too). Mind you, I'm not 100% sure whether I ended up breaking something from this product by doing so. I only checked that after fixing I no longer got the duplicate formula.

Post edited by FenixPhoenix on
  • FenixPhoenix said:

I fixed that by following the explanation found here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8207516/#Comment_8207516 (in case anyone would like to try fixing their files, too). Mind you, I'm not 100% sure whether I ended up breaking something from this product by doing so. I only checked that after fixing I no longer got the duplicate formula.I don't have the Natural Morphs packa 

I don't currently own the Natural Bends product that mine conflicts with. I will look into "fixing" this and updating the package sometime in the next week. I am traveling so it probably won't be till later in the week. Thanks for the info.  TD 

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,948
    edited February 13

I'm much more impressed by the fact that you ACTUALLY made a non-video tutorial, as too many scripts PAs default to not even making an effin' video tutorial let alone a printed one, so many thanks, and hopefully, this will become a trend, powerpoints are much easier than straight text-based tutorials as visual representation is key, for those that are also visually-based in their own right!

EDIT: As far as dupe formulas are concerned, it's not that much of a deal-breaker for me, as these morphs are worth their weight in GOLD!

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • takezo_3001 said:

I'm much more impressed by the fact that you ACTUALLY made a non-video tutorial, as too many scripts PAs default to not even making an effin' video tutorial let alone a printed one, so many thanks, and hopefully, this will become a trend, powerpoints are much easier than straight text-based tutorials as visual representation is key, for those that are also visually-based in their own right!

EDIT: As far as dupe formulas are concerned, it's not that much of a deal-breaker for me, as these morphs are worth their weight in GOLD!

Thanks, those tutorials do take a lot of time and effort! I try to break it down so the new users can follow. And for the record I had that named formula first!! I may get around to fixing it if I get that product, or just put a tutorial out on how to change/update the name. Thx again for the continued interest. TD