Texture Shaded is very laggy on PC but silky smooth on Laptop with similar GPU, why is that ?

What exactly makes the scene lag so much when navigating around.  

I initially thought it had to do with High Resolution settings, but now I have a laptop with same or lesser specs as my main PC and it runs so much smoother navigating around on my Laptop.

All I am doing is opening the exact same scene on both so nothing else has been added or changed from a new install of Daz Studio, same versions and I assumed it had to do with some Draw Settings but its the exact same on both devices!

[PC] AMD 3950X - 64GB RAM DDR4 - RTX 3080

[Laptop] Intel i9-12th gen - 32GB RAM DDR5 - RTX 3080 Ti

So other than a few things, My PC is really identical if not better compared to dwarfed Laptop components. So it makes me wonder what exactly it is that makes navigating the viewport Laggy. Even Iray preview is smoother on the Laptop.

Can anyone clue me in on what settings I should focus on, I am strickly talking about Texture Shaded as it too is laggy when moving around and rotating around my scene.

Comments

• The Intel CPU may be faster for single-threaded operations, which a lot of Daz Studio is, but I would also check Edit>Preferences>Interface and compare the quality/speed settings there.

• Well you were right on the "maybe some differences"; a lot of settings were On in the PC's settings. Even though this is a new install !?

Testing now, much much smoother now on the PC. 

Thanks Richard!