TUTORIAL KMTHL MEGA TERRAIN HIGHLANDS ?

LimeyLimey Posts: 19

I just recently purchased the KMHTL Mega Terrain Highlands and it is totally confusing. I am unable to figure anything out and there are no instructions explaining how to piece this scenary together.

Normally I have no problem at all getting even the most complicated purchased item to work as they are mostly intuitive but for some reson this isn't at all. Nothing seems to work as expected.

I am working on a Mac.

If anyone can instruct me on how to use this or guide me to an instructional resource I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,305
    edited February 2023

Moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio  question.

Have you tried loading one of the prefabs and seeing how it is put together? If you are using Smart Content or another content view split by categories it may, for a product like this, be easier to go to the Content Library>Daz Studio Formats list as the folder structure often gives a guide to how things should go together. You can get there by using the right-click>Show Asset in menu in Smart Content if that is where you currently are.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • LimeyLimey Posts: 19

Well...stupid me. 

I was using the wrong Daz Studio version. This only works on the latest iteration which I downloaded and now it works perfectly'

I am not only relieved but I am also very impressed with the results.

Thanks for the reply though Richard. I appreciate the fact that it was so speedy as that always is an important consideration when one is having a meltdown.

Limey