Problem using Marvelous Designer to fix poke through.

I used Marvelous Designer to fix a poke through issue and it worked fantastic. The result was just what I wanted so I purchased MD to simulate all my clothing and poses in Daz. But now I am finding that any clothing with a buckle, button, or strings or belts, break apart in MD and fly away and the geometry will never match to import even the base clothing object back into Daz from MD. I am finding that most of the garments I have break apart and I have no idea how to stop it, if you can. MD is not cheap, and is totally useless to me for what I was hoping to accomplish if all of the Daz clothing just breaks apart. If anyone knows of a solution or a work around, I would be very appreciative to hear it. 

Comments

• Yes, in Marvellous Designer the pattern tells the software what the topology is, what's attached to what, etc.  If you don't have that, i.e. you're importing .obj, it doesn't know where seams and pins should be so it treats it like a single piece of cloth.  Buttons and items that aren't attached will "fly away".  You'll find the original mesh in Daz won't have any shared vertices either.  In cases like that I'd try dForce.  Otherwise for MD you're really better off making your own clothes.