Apply Pose Preset beginning on different frame?

I have a pose preset for a G8 figure that spans frames 0 to 99. Is it possible to apply that preset to a figure in a scene but starting at a different frame, say frame 100?

Comments

• just click it and apply it?

single poses can be applied anywhere on the timeline but it will tween between them which may result in spinning and limbs going through the body depending on the pose

animated poses will ask you if you want to add more frames

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

just click it and apply it?

single poses can be applied anywhere on the timeline but it will tween between them which may result in spinning and limbs going through the body depending on the pose

Sorry, but to be clear: are you saying that the frame number(s) in a pose preset are not recorded, but are simply applied beginning at whatever frame your timeline pointer is at?

• mikethe3dguy said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

just click it and apply it?

Sorry, but to be clear: are you saying that the frame number(s) in a pose preset are not recorded, but are simply applied beginning at whatever frame your timeline pointer is at?

not normally but I honestly thought you would know that by clicking one so am puzzled now if it is in fact a new option I haven't yet encountered added to DAZ studio 4.2#

I know there is always new things

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

not normally but I honestly thought you would know that by clicking one so am puzzled now if it is in fact a new option I haven't yet encountered added to DAZ studio 4.2#

I know there is always new things

After testing, it looks like that's exactly how it works. Just never occurred to me! Thanks!