how do i copy and paste my preferred morphs to a separate folder?

how do i copy and paste my preferred morphs to a separate folder....?

Do i need o dial in the morph then save as a morph preset to a folder of my choosing?

or is there a quicker way like copy and paste?

thank you.

Post edited by SolitarySandpiper on

Comments

• What do you mean? Favourits are an organisational tool in the property panes, not a location on disc.

• Sorry Richard, i have swapped out the word 'favorite' and replaced with 'my preferred' to save confusion.

For example... i have to scroll through hundreds and hundreds of head morphs to find the dozen or so that i use most often, what is the best way to copy the morphs and place them in a new location like... Actor > Head > My Favorite Head Morphs.

Also creators sometimes use convoluted discriptions that don't always fit in the viewable space above the slider, so i would like to rename the morphs whilst i'm at it.

• Edit the path and label in the Parameters settings dialogue, the gear icon on the slider, the problem then is getting the chnages to stick (there have been several threads on this issue and my standard advice seems to fail). You could resave the morph, but then any update would require you to redo the work.