dForce Luxe Shirt for Gen 8 Shaders Not Working

I have the following product: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-luxe-shirt-for-genesis-8-females

When I go to apply a shader, it's asking for Twizted Metal's Cotton Shaders. I cannot find this product anywhere. 

Does anyone else have this problem?  Or know where I can find the TM Cotton Shader?

Thanks!

Comments

• I figured it out. I have no idea how I've been able to use this garment for so long without the error message, as I didn't own the appropriate shaders. But I have them now.

It would've been nice to know that you needed a 3rd party resource for it though. Anyway, you need to buy the TM Cotton Shader for this to work and it is not sold on the Daz3D site. Not sure about the rules for including links.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,846

I can reproduce this problem with some, but not all, of the product's Material Presets. The product does not list any other Required Products, so this seems to be a missing files problem. You will need to report the problem to Daz with a Help Request.

Screenshot 2023-01-31 123154.jpg
    954 x 651 - 112K
    Screenshot 2023-01-31 123653.jpg
    1309 x 1002 - 280K
  • Which preset9s0? I just tried a few shirt materials without any errors and the textures seem to be part of the product.

My screenshot (above) shows an example.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,305
    edited January 2023

barbult said:

I'd missed the replies. This should be reported to Daz via a ticket.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

I'd missed the replies. This should be reported to Daz via a ticket.

That's what I said in my reply. wink