Cyborg Generation 8 Female 'skin' on base G8 Female?

Just wondering if anyone out there knows of a way to apply the 'skin' for the Cyborg Generation 8 Female onto the 'base' Genesis 8 Female?

https://www.daz3d.com/cyborg-generation-8-female

I'm still pretty new to Daz, so I may be overlooking something (is it actually a 'shell'?).

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

not really sure what ypu are asking since the Cyborg Generation 8 Female is the Genesis 8 female, so everything from the Cyborg Generation 8 Female package is already applied to the genesis 8 female when you load it.

If you look at “People:Cyborg Generation 8 Female:Characters:Silo” you shpould be able to load it. (using the content library, I never use smart content)

• When I load the character, it doesn't seem to have any of the shaping morphs I have in my 'base' G8 Female (see attached image).

So, am I doing something wrong?

G8 Cyborg.jpg
    1916 x 1031 - 518K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

Sorry for my earlier post. I misread the description. I don't have this product, but looking at it further, the cyborg is a stand alone figure based on the genesis 8 female rig. This means it can use most G8 poses. Unfortunately since it is a stand alone figure it won't be able to use any of the G8 morphs since the mesh is very diffetent. Since the UV mapping is also different from that of G8, I highly doubt you can use the textures on G8, Looking at that last promo image, unless you can somehow autofit the cyborg to G8, then that is probably two figures using the same pose with parts hidden

• Ah, I see.

Oh well, learned a lesson about carefully reading the description before 'impulse buying' a product (Hopefully the maker will add something to use G8F morphs with his figure, though).