Affirm Plugin Throwing Error

Is anyone else seeing this when they try to use Affirm for checkout? I'm not complaining too loudly because it is definitely saving me money. Just curious.

• There was an error processing this request

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493

So....I guess it's just me then?

The plugin is definitely broken. Tried it on 3 pcs including a brand new one I just setup.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,201

you're not the only one, Greybro.

i've consistently gotten that affirm checkout error the past couple of weeks. 

it used to work, though. 

but as you say, the glitch does save me money, so...

j

jardine said:

you're not the only one, Greybro.

i've consistently gotten that affirm checkout error the past couple of weeks. 

it used to work, though. 

but as you say, the glitch does save me money, so...

j

Glad to know I am not the only one. I spent so much using Affirm. Needed to cool it anyhow. I did go through and turn off all of my popup blocks to no avail. It's an issue with the plugin, IMHO.

I see they have now removed the Affirm feature altogether. Too bad. I used that a LOT to take advantage of hot deals. I still have the PayPal credit option but Affirm, when it was working was slick and seamless. Ah well.

• You can still use affirm even without that feature. Go to Affirm and get a virtual visa but the amount has to be up to 100 and the loan payment isn't every two weeks like here but once a month and you can even get higher amounts if you pay well. I got my new laptop through them. 

They market that to me all the time. I might look a little closer and see if it's cheaper than my Paypal Cred line. I spend too much money here. Full stop. That is why this little seamless option got me spending more than I should have so effectively.

yunababy2010 said:

You can still use affirm even without that feature. Go to Affirm and get a virtual visa but the amount has to be up to 100 and the loan payment isn't every two weeks like here but once a month and you can even get higher amounts if you pay well. I got my new laptop through them.