Where can I get Genesis templates?

RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,282

Where can I get Genesis templates?

I found some zip files of blank Genesis 3 and 8 templates.

They only show the wire mesh and no color.

I would like to have the templates of Genesis, Genesis 4, Genesis 8.1 and Genesis 9.

Could someone share them with me in zip files?

And another question,

If I wanted to make 8k templates (skin), example, for Genesis 8 skin...

How would I go about doing that?

Would I take these template maps and first upscale them to 8K in Photoshop, then apply maps to them?

Once I have placed the skin textures on the maps how would I load them onto a figure or geoshell in Daz so they are 8k?

Post edited by RexRed on

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,767

No-one here will be able to share these with you. However, you can grab tempates for any of your purchased products (where available) via your Product Library. They are manual downloads since most people have no use for them.

• You could export export an OBJ of the model and then create templates (but not seam guides, which I suspect is what you mean by coloured ones) of any resolution (or vector templates in SVG or EPS format) from almost any 3D modelling application. If you create textrues on those then they will be 8K or whatever, and that is how they apply to the model (UVs are relative not absolute - whatever size the map is, the 0 coordinate will be on the bottom/left edge and the 1 at top/right - no special action is required to handle different sized maps).