Artist PetiPet - How do I export the Sci Fi Corridor A Set without losing parts or positions to FBX?

Hi PetiPet/et al,

I own a large number of your Daz 3D assets, and I am using them on my own personal 3D projects in Reallusion/iClone. The problem I am having is that I am unable to export either Sci Fi Corridor A or B to FBX without parts missing or out of place.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can export these models without having to export each prop individually and then have to resconstruct them? I am used to being able to download any set complete and intact, and would like to do the same with them.

I have attached an image of what Sci Fi Corridor A looks like when it is imported into 3DXChange 7. It looks no different when I use another tool to open up or view the FBX model exported from Daz Studio.

I appreciate your help in advance, and thank you for your wonderful creations! (If you are a more experienced Daz Studio user with an explanation or a solution to this problem, I would like to hear from you!)

Dallas tanner

[email protected]

Sci_Fi_Corridor_A_FBX_Export.jpg
1242 x 745 - 651K

Comments