It seems like in daz 4.21.0.5 taking a screenshot right after switching to filamentpbr always crashe

It seems like in daz 4.21.0.5 taking a screenshot right after switching to filamentpbr always crashes. Either screenshot via windows ss or like if you try to save the scene the save will succeed but it will crash, my guess is due to the screenshot it takes for the icon for the save file.

Filamentpbr needs some time to settle, and I'm hasty. Solution is for me to be less hasty.

Comments

• I am not seeing this. What hardware and driver versions do you have?

• left1000left1000 Posts: 41
    edited January 2023

4070ti, driver 528.02 aka driver 31.0.15.2802

It might just be this scene, though, as it's now crashing any time I even try to enter filamentpbr mode.

DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "V:\DAZ 3D installed here\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\dzfilamentapi.dll" at 0033:0000000076AE14D7, std::vector<unsigned char,std::allocator<unsigned char> >::_Xlength()+555579 byte(s)

I haven't updated anything since last week when filament was more reliable, but this is a more complex scene, with strand hair and genesis 8.1 skin all of which I asn't using last week.

Post edited by left1000 on