Is Bryce 7.0.1.34, latest version?

I have Bryce 7.0.1.34, is it  the latest version?  If not where can I find an update patch? Searched Daz no luck.  I'm fairly sure this is not the last version of Bryce, because in mine there is no Anisotropy option in the Mat. Lab sad

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

The current version is 7.1.0.109.  You can download it here:  https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_11035

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

And do be advised, if you need to reinstall Bryce, make sure that you have backed up your content before you reinstall, Especially anything you have added yourself. Bryce does tend to overwrite everything when it reinstallls.

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Cool thanks....yes the file size does look like a new install.

• OldminerOldminer Posts: 134

I am really red faced over this but where do I find the version number in Bryce? I looked in the About Bryce under the Help Menu but all it shows is 7.1 Pro.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

While holding down the <ctrl> button on your keyboard, from the menu select Help > "About Bryce". 

• edited January 2016
    sriesch said:

While holding down the <ctrl> button on your keyboard, from the menu select Help > "About Bryce". 

Thank you for providing that, I was wondering myself. Although, for a Mac it is holding down the Command button while selecting the menu item.

Post edited by dunestrider_b1b336e4ae on