Trying to GenX2 Maddie onto a G3F character

Okay, off and on for hours I have been searching youtube and the web, poking and prodding in Daz, and generally banging my head against a wall, trying to get GenX2 AddOn Gen3 Kids to recreate the generation 3 character Maddie onto a Genesis 3 Female figure.  To the best of my understanding, at some point into this, on the Parameters pane, I should be seeing a * Generation X * sub-catagory show up in the morphs (or was it under Actor?) for a loaded G3F character, but nothing at all like that is happening.

If I'm reading the ad-copy for the addon correctly, I should be able to select Maddie from the Source button on the GenX tab/pane, set the Target to Genesis 3 Female, click a couple of other buttons and/or drop-down menues... and then be able transform G3F into the shape of Maddie.  I'm pretty sure I have all the relevant products installed, including all the related GenX2 modules and all the Millenium Kids... so why isn't this working?  What am I missing here?  0o

Comments

• Maddie isn't a morph, Maddie is a base figure - GenX transfers morphs, not the base shape. I don't know if this would work but you could try exporting Maddie as OBJ, load as a morph for the base adult female of that generation, and then GenX thata cross - but expect to have to do some fairly extensive tidying up idf it does work.