Boxiness in Daz Studio 3D

Hi Everyone,

My issue is that when I turn a scene, item, or move it about, the item(s) become boxy. It must be something I did but I have no idea what it could have been. If the image is still it is fine but if you do any work on a form, add clothes, or move anything everything goes boxy. I'm including an image. It's probably something silly.

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,190

Your image doesn't load (there is aforum problem).

But try to go to the upper right corner in your viewport and click the icon left of where it probably says 'Perspective' and in the dropdown select 'Texture Shaded'.

• Cougar MadcatCougar Madcat Posts: 12
    edited January 2023

felis said:

Your image doesn't load (there is aforum problem).

But try to go to the upper right corner in your viewport and click the icon left of where it probably says 'Perspective' and in the dropdown select 'Texture Shaded'.

Hey Felis,

Thanks. Yes, it's not allowing me to put in the image by attaching the file or with an URL. I have it on Texture Shaded so that isn't the reason unless there is another way to affect that. Thank you for helping. I wish it were that easy to fix.

Post edited by Cougar Madcat on
  • Thank you for pointing out the 'Texture Shaded' @felis. I found the issue. I had 'Bounding Box' on in the 'Draw Settings' which messed everything up into being boxy when anything was moved or adjusted.

Your help got me thinking in the right direction. And to think I've been messing with this for two months now.

Thanks again!