Gaz3D to Blender issues

I installed the Daz to Blender exporter, but all exported models transfer-in severly warped while Genesis figures transfer in standard T-pose with hair/props deconstructed and dumped at random everywhere. The models/props are also locked and don't allow repositioning or correcting the perverted bones. I tried installing the Diffeomorphic plug-in as recommended in multiple other threads but the plug-in gives error codes and will not allow me to program in the correct paths.

I hate the lighting and cameras in Daz. So. Much. These lack the ease of control I find in Blender and don't look as realistic to me when it comes to rigging complex lighting systems, unless I use HDRIs, but these limit my options (can't light an indoor scene etc). I want to use the pose, morphs, and shader libraries I have in Daz and export the completed models/scenes to Blender for final renders.

How do I do this without the models becoming contaminated?

Comments

• If you are interested only in the final shape then you could just use OBJ.

• AuroraCaeloAuroraCaelo Posts: 6

That's what I ended up doing.

Sorry for the extremely long delay in replying. I never got an email and only just now discovered where the message notifications went.