Deepsea Baby HD Looks like stewie on steroids why?

thundakegthundakeg Posts: 0

Hi everyone. I apologize in advance if this problem has already been brought up in another discussion thread.

I bought [Deepsea Baby HD for Genesis 8.1 Male] this product from the DAZ store in the hopes of using it for a visual scene. But as soon as I load the Deepsea Baby figure it comes up looking like a baby on steroids lol with another male figures body build.

Im not sure how or why its behaving that way.

I manually adjusted it back to normal but it won't stay that way. Just reverts back to that.

Is this some kind of bug with the product or the actual DAZ Studio not operating properly?

Appreciate it if anyone has a fix for it.

Thanks Again.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Please put your question in the post body and the title

I would expect any Genesis 8.1 Male, and possibly any Genssi 8 male, to do the same. If so it's a character that has been saved with a non-zero value for its morph, so it loads applied unless the file used to load it has explicitly zeroed that property. The first thing to do is check that you have any updates released for your characters (with Daz content, assuming your downloaded through Daz Studio, Central, or Install manager, updates will be flagged - other stoe content and freebies you will need to check for yourself).

• melaniemelanie Posts: 779

I've had this happen to other characters. It's always been because of some character that I installed that had some glitch in it and it was corrupting every character in that category. I figured out what character was causing it and put in a ticket to have that character fixed so it would stop corrupting all in that category (i.e. Genesis 8 Male, or whatever.). It's usually a character that you've recently installed and has a glitch in it that DAZ or the artist who created it has to repair and then issue an update with the corrections. I hope what I'm saying makes sense.