Genesis 9 Dev Figure

Where are the anatomical elements (genitalia) and skin texture maps for Genesis 9 Dev Base?  Michael 9 may be anatomically correct, but I am reluctant to spend more money until I'm sure.  No shortage of eyebrows and eye lashes though.  What's up with that?  It would be nice if the great modelers at Daz would make their clothing for men adjustable for the penis bulge, so my male characters don't look like transsexuals.  I can get it right with deform tools, etc., but I would rather spend time on the bigger scene.

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,884

The dev base, by definition, doesn't have texture maps or anatomical elements. The gens are in G9 Starter Essentials Expansion, and Starter Essentials includes four different male textures. As a side note, a male transsexual also has a penis.

• The Dev Build isn't a different figure, it's just the standard figure in a state that preps it for certain kinds of content creation work.

• Thanks for the response and info guys.  And the second comment is correct.  I should have said transgender.  I still maintain that the base figure should include all anatomical features for male and female.  I have 100s of gigbytes of Daz 3D content costing many thousands of dollars since the early days of Daz, and it can get annoying, when I feel like I am being dollared to death over small things.  As an artist, I do love having a large library from which I can create so much, and Daz needs the revenue to keep improving and providing more content.  Thanks again