Help with a missing .dsf file (Cannot load Wilmap clothes)

I'm trying to use some of the clothing for Daz I found on the Wilmap Digital Creations Site and other sites but when I try to load an item I get this error message:

The files listed below could not be found:
/data/Pusey Designs/G2M TShirt & Shorts/G2M Shorts/ShortsUV_7955.dsf
/data/Pusey Designs/G2M TShirt & Shorts/G2M Shorts/UV Sets/Pusey Designs/Base/default.dsf

So the first thing I did was to compare the path where I saved the Wilmap files to the path of another item that does load properly, some Cargo Shorts I purchased from the Daz store. Both this item and the Wilmap item are in this path:

My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Male/Clothing

Next, I wanted to compare the .duf files of each item to see if I could spot a difference in how it was calling for the default.dsf file. This is the line from the Daz Cargo Shorts:

"uv_set" : "/data/umblefugly/CargoShorts/CargoShorts/UV%20Sets/umblefugly/Base/default.dsf#default"

And this is from the Wilmap shorts .duf file:

"uv_set" : "/data/Pusey%20Designs/G2M%20TShirt%20%26%20Shorts/G2M%20Shorts/UV%20Sets/Pusey%20Designs/Base/default.dsf#default"

I don't see a major difference between the two so I'm stumped as to why the Wilmap and other clothes will not load, but the Daz clothes load fine. I thought I'd come here to see if anyone has a suggestion since a Google search turned up nothing. Thanks!

PS: In case anyone is wondering, yes I know these are for Genesis 2 figures but for a particular project I'm working on I need to use G2.