Iray Preview Not Working in 4.21.1.26

When I updated to 4.21.1.26, any object in my scene will disappear when I toggle Iray preview (even a simple cube primitive with default shader). If I run a render in a new window, the scene renders fine. The issue is only with Iray preview making all the objects in the scene disappear. When I switch back to 4.21.1.13, Iray preview works fine again. 

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,438

There is a new minimum requirement for the NVIDIA driver. Details at Daz Studio Pro 4.21(.1.x) - Highlights (4.21.1.26)

• ArgleSWArgleSW Posts: 141

Thanks in that thread it mentions requiring Nvidia Driver 526.67. I currently have the newer version 527.56. By require does that mean I have to specifically use version 526.67? Or 526.67 or newer?

• felisfelis Posts: 4,190

Iray preview works for me.

I am using latest studio driver 527.56

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,438

ArgleSW said:

Thanks in that thread it mentions requiring Nvidia Driver 526.67. I currently have the newer version 527.56. By require does that mean I have to specifically use version 526.67? Or 526.67 or newer?

That would mean a minimum requirement, unless it breaks something, like a recent one that broke dForce.

• Hello,

I am having the same problem.  I am using an AMD 5950x processor, an Nvidia 3060 (12 Gb) graphiocs card, and the latest version of Windows 10 Pro with all updates.  My Nvidia driver version is the 527.56 Studio Driver.  My Iray preciew shows nothing on the screen. 

Reverting to the previous Daz Studio beta fixes the problem.

Thank you for your help.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

Why not use the beta discussion thread for problems with the beta?

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/601796/daz-studio-pro-beta-version-4-21-1-26#latest

---

I'm not having any problems with the iray viewport renders either.

So more info will be needed to find out why you guys are.

attach a full log to your posts after the problem happens please.

Screenshots of your scene pane open and showing your scene setup with the viewport running showing the problem will be a big help also.

You both sure you don't have a dome over the scene from some old 3DL light setup?

Are there any lights in the scene?

Are the lights bright enough to illuminate your scene?

Is the Perspective view or camera you are using positioned inside another object or close enough to another object that it is blocking the view?