When I start render or İray, Daz Studio crashes and giving fatal error pls look my crash report

Hello friends When working with Daz Studio, when I render or switch to IRAY view, the program gives the fatal error shown in the photo and closes itself. I also noticed from the task manager that DAZ3D only uses RAM. It does not use CPU or GPU in any way. Do you think this could be the cause of my problem? Is there any way I can fix this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times but it still doesn't work.

indir.png
527 x 509 - 38K

Comments

• Task Manager does not, by default, give usaful information about Daz Studio's GPU usage - you need to use the prformance tab and set one of the graphs to CUDA to see that. It should show CPU activity, however, adn many times that will be 100/thread count % (that is, many tasks are single-threaded).

What is in the scene that crashes? What are your hardware specifications? What nVidia driver are you using?

• ArgleSWArgleSW Posts: 141

What I would try is to hide everything in your scene until IRAY preview works (basically an empty scene). One at a time, unhide assets in your scene until you get the crash. In my case, it was using any Outoftouch (OOT) hair products that would cause the crash.