Unable to add material to my skeleton.

I purchased apackage, it includes a skeleton and organs. i have loaded the skeleton when when i click the heart (material) it will not load. Selecting the skeleton in the scene wont work. Attachments do work. I have tried loading the heart on a genesis character but still no change.

Untitled.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 384K

Comments

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited December 2022

Frequent confustion. You click on an icon with a heart, that states clearly : material.

So you apply a material made for a 3D heart, but you didn't load that mesh in the scene yet. So : nothing happens.

On your screenshot I don't see the folder structure of this bundle you bought, so I can't really help. But search for another series of icons that will load the 3D Object "heart" in the scene. Then select this heart object. And click on that icon in your screenshot that'll apply the material on it.

I purchased apackage

Please, always post the name of the Daz bundle you are using (Michael 4 Internal Organs) when asking for help. You'll way more likely receive precise answers from people who also own that bundle than from others who can only guess ;)

Post edited by hansolocambo on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,884

In your screenshot, you have "Utilities" selected, rather than "Materials". The "Utilities" are labeled as materials because of Poser file structure, but they appear to be visibility presets, meaning that they won't work if the geometry isn't loaded. Go back to Anatomy, add the heart, then see if you can apply materials.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,119
    edited December 2022

N/A + 

Post edited by ed3D on