MMX Genesis 9 Clones Questions

How does this product work: https://www.daz3d.com/mmx-genesis-9-clones-for-all

Do the clones become part of the autofit process? Or, are they stored in the G9 main folder, and I would have to click on a particular clone before I started to add outfits and hair?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

You'll get a new entry for "source figure" in the list in autofit dialog.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,098

@Lena: OK, great. Thanks very much.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

If its helpful, this is a screen shot of the PDF that comes with the product

Screenshot_97.png
    762 x 616 - 65K
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,098

Thank you very much.

• LyoneLyone Posts: 139

Hi there,

I'm a vendor. I've created some clothes for G9 that I would like to convert to G8. Let's say I use MMX Genesis 9 Clones for that.
    Can I sell the altered G8 outfits after using MMX Genesis 9 Clones to convert my garments into G8? 

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,780
    edited March 22

Lyone said:

Hi there,

I'm a vendor. I've created some clothes for G9 that I would like to convert to G8. Let's say I use MMX Genesis 9 Clones for that.
    Can I sell the altered G8 outfits after using MMX Genesis 9 Clones to convert my garments into G8? 

Yes, you can. Actually users are also able to make Clones...so no limitation...

Post edited by crosswind on
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

Lyone said:

Hi there,

I believe so because you are not selling the clone shape I made.  Just a converted clothing item.  I imagine you will need to tweak the clothing after the initial fit anyways