Pose Fusion Plus

leo04leo04 Posts: 325

I have the [Pose Fusion Plus] bundle but I can't seem to load it.  When I click it nothing happens but if I hit a mouse button I get an error sound.

I have installed and uninstalle this several times.

Help please.

Thanks

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• How are you installing?

• leo04leo04 Posts: 325
    edited December 2022

I used the DAZ Install Manager (DIM).  I had it installed before using the DIM and it worked. I recently had an issue with my DAZ that required a reinstall of the program and all my assets.  I performed the reinstall by installing just DAZ Studio and the PostgreSQL first. Then installed all the rest of my assets through DIM.  I did use the Default Install sets first before installing all of the rest of the assets.  I was careful to be sure that the DAZ Studio and PostgreSQL were not checked during that install.

I also posted in the comment section for this product but have not received a response.

Thanks.

2022-12-14_104727.png
    1124 x 925 - 53K
    Post edited by leo04 on
  • So you didn;'t install daz Studio itself through Install Manager? That may be the issue, if Pose fusion needs to write to the application folder (a plug-in, or soem scripts/shaders, do this).

• leo04leo04 Posts: 325

I did install everything thru the installer, including DAZ and PostgreSQL, I just installed them first and by themselves.