Problem with Frida Viking Outfit for G8F and Olympia, need some help.

tyra_oeildelouptyra_oeildeloup Posts: 310

Hello, 

So when I use Frida Viking Outfit for G8F by Beautyworks, and load it on my character, I have an ugly bug with the top. After some tests I came to understand that it is Olympia 8 morphs that causes this bug. My own character has only Olympia and some basic morphs like voluptuous so that was easy to understand.

But then it means that Frida top doesn't work at all with Olympia 8 for me. Here the outfit on Olympia untouched, some G8F with a lot of voluptuous and breast size, and my usual character. Only the thick G8F works with the top.

Is there a way to fix this so that the top will fit Olympia 8 (and thus my character) ?

Thanks for reading ! 

Capture d’écran (57).png
1920 x 1080 - 1M
Post edited by tyra_oeildeloup on

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,771

Can I ask the obvious question - are you sure you had the correct character actively selected when loading the top?

Unfortunately, while I do have Olympia 8, I don't have that specific outfit to test on her. I did try a few other random tops on her and could only replicate the "shoulder gap" issue by loading the clothing with Olympia unselected.

• tyra_oeildelouptyra_oeildeloup Posts: 310
    edited December 2022

Yes I have the character selected, I double checked. I also noticed that, in the hidden parameters of the top, there is Olympia 8 dials (I don't know why this one is greyed/hidden) and it is on 100% when I fit the top on Olympia, which should be normal, but if I put if to zero, the top is correctly placed, it just becomes a bit too small for her, but it's an easy fix. I still don't really understand why it acts like that though. 

Post edited by tyra_oeildeloup on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,438
    edited December 2022

For some reason the Olympia FBM sends it up, instead of down (Olympia is shorter). As you have noticed, dial out the hidden FBMOlympia8, and let autofollow do the job. You can also adjust Y Translate on the top to -7. Normally a conforming item can't be moved like that, but something is wrong here. Yes, it is strange, but, either way, the shape and the fit are perfect if you bump up the collision iterations and maybe add a bit more smoothing. It follows the Voluptuous morph to 100%.

I found that another character that uses Olympia 8 as a base (FW Kacia, the only other I have enabled right now) also has the same problem.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on