DG Vertex Antique Beds not hideable in Scene tab ?

A strange problem, or at least a new one on me:

The Daz Originals/DG Vertex Daz+ product, Antique Beds, shows up in Scene Tab just fine, and is selectable in the Viewport, but the parts, which are separate props, don't respond when their Eye icons to control their visibility are clicked. This is the case whether I load a whole preset bed, or the individual parts. Can't hide any of them, which is not the case with the rest of the content in my scene. Everything but this bed is instantly hideable.

I also checked a lot of other prop sets to see if the it was somehow a system gremlin, but any other product I load hides perfectly when I click the Eye, so there is something about this Antique Beds set...

I did redownload and install, but that had no effect, and I don't know where to look to fix the problem. I'm using Antique Beds in a pretty cluttered scene, and the bed parts are very often blocking my working lines of sight as I shift the cameras around to place or pose other scene items. They can all be hidden in Surfaces Tab, but the extra steps are annoying, and since every other product I own is hideable in Scene Tab, I think Antique beds should be hideable in Scene Tab, too. But it's not.

Any suggestions about where to look to fix this? Could it be a parameter in the actual objs that's preventing proper hide functionality in the UI? Since I've never seen this issue before, I don't know what it could be, and beyond the constant inconvenience, I'd like to know why it's happening.

Thanks.

Comments

• The Visibility parameter is locked - the eye icon is a cotnoller for that. Select the parts, go to the Parameters pane, and click the close padlock on the Visibility proeprty (in the Display group).

• nowefgnowefg Posts: 557

Thank you, Richard.

A simple fix. For some reason, all the 5 presets load locked in almost every Parameters setting. I unlocked them, and saved as subsets.