dforce error preparing object to simulate

Hi, after i've reinstalled DAZ 4,21, i'm not able to use dforce anymore. Somewhere on the web, someone said that downgrading Nvidia drivers resolve the problem. I downgraded my GTX 980 graphic card, back to september, but i still have the same error. I used Dforce until a week ago without problems, before to reinstall Daz Studio 4.21.0.5 pro edition 64 bit. Someone can help please? Thanks

Comments

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited December 2022

Your problem is not about which version of DAZ you're using.

Install those drivers : NVidia Drivers 517.48

For months a ton of people have been complaining about dForce or Iray issues.

I've been using those drivers waiting for a solid fix. So far they've been working perfectly fine.

Post edited by hansolocambo on
  • I  already

• 526.98 also works

• JWC25JWC25 Posts: 0

I, too, am having problems getting dforce to work with DAZ 4.21/64 bit (program "unresponsive" while trying to stabilize simulation).  I have reinstalled DAZ, changed my NVIDIA GTX 1070 drivers to 526.98 and 517.40 respectively, all to no avail. I have been following the simple dforce cloth/sphere tutorial to a "tee" with the same results (program "unresponsive" while trying to stabilize simulation). Hopefully it's something simple I have missed (I am somewhat a "newbe" to DAZ and dforce).  Any suggestions and/or guidance would be appreciated.