Oso VDB Magus Effects Volume 1

just bought this all you get is a plain box, no matter what you press, also there's no textures either?

seems like this is missing some folders!

Comments

• Did you render, in Iray? Is that still didn't work, which version of Daz Studio are you using?

• I have 4.20 but Intall manager says 4.21 is installed but it is nowhere to be seen?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,315
    edited December 2022

Public Build of 4.21.x.x or plain? What does Help>About Daz Studio give you as a version number? 4.20.x.x should be good enough for VDBs to show in renders. (Hmm, I had forgotten I had this set - I will gie it a go. Edit - it is working in the current general reelase, 4.21.0.5)

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Tried to install 4.21 from exe file but it hangs on CMS now I don't have any daz ?

• Okay I see it appears in Iray preview as an effect, however their is no scope to change the colour, how do I do this?

• The presets load with several objects in a group, make sure you have an object selected and you can go to the "surfaces" panel and make edits to the Volume surface on each of the objects to change colors. There are also presets for loading each of the objects in each of the color schemes from the promos, I do not believe there are files to change the materials of objects already loaded in the scene, so if you want a different preset the quickest option is to delete what is in the scene and load the preset in the color you want. Making adjustments manually in the surface panel is available though if you have an object selected.

• Thanks I will give that a try!