Tesla3dcorp Classy House file locations changed?

Suddenly between yesterday and today, the .dsf file locations for Classy House changed from /data/Tesla 3d corp/ to /data/tesla3dcorp/ and now my working file is completely broken with missing dsf locations.

Since I loaded Daz Central last night to install V9, it must have updated itself then as it was fine yesterday. How do I get this restored to what it was??

Comments

• You should be able to edit the scene fiels in a text editor to remove the spaces (replace

/data/Tesla%203d%20corp/

with

/data/tesla3dcorp/

throughout). You may need to uncompress the files first, with the Batch Convert pane in DS or an archive tool such as 7Zip, and of course work on a copy. You can of course report the issue to Daz, it might have been an accident.

• vagansvagans Posts: 422

Richard Haseltine said:

You should be able to edit the scene fiels in a text editor to remove the spaces (replace

/data/Tesla%203d%20corp/

with

/data/tesla3dcorp/

throughout). You may need to uncompress the files first, with the Batch Convert pane in DS or an archive tool such as 7Zip, and of course work on a copy. You can of course report the issue to Daz, it might have been an accident.

Thanks for the response, much appreciated. I solved it for now by copying the relevant /data files to where the scene file thinks they are. I didn't know about editing the scene file itself, I will look at that also as that would be a better long term solution.

I would report it to Daz but I think I'd just become even more frustrated with the company getting a response in 3 months asking if I'm still having the problem.