dforce hair not simulating right and aniblocks breaking any animations in timeline

UpiriumUpirium Posts: 705

Been working on an animation of sorts all day. It's a simple breathing animation with the char laying on his back. He has dforce hair so I put him in an upright position that moved him back to laying down so it spread out thru animation. I also had a breathing animation thru aniblocks but I noticed not only was it simulating that, but the longer it simulated the more messed up the hair seemed to get. It was now raising into the air for some reason and moving about instead of just staying still.

So after googling I baked my aniblock to timeline and now instead of laying down he's sitting in an upright position and thrashing around and I don't even know how to fix it or get it back to the way I had before converting to timeline because the option to undo it isn't available.

I had my poses saved on puppeteer but even going back to the pose where i had saved it where he's sititng up, it's not right. He's floating off the bed and where I had his entire torso bent it is only bent half way

I can't even go back to a save because I haven't saved. Please help me fix all of this.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on