DIM Filter Issues

evacynevacyn Posts: 963

For a while now in DIM, my 'Filter By Date > Ordered Date' has been randomly adding products I installed/ordered months or years ago. I'll correctly get the products I just purchased using the filter on the 'Ready to Download' tab, but once they're installed and I click on the 'Installed' tab I get a huge list of random items that I installed a long time ago.

It's been happening for a while too - I noticed there was a filter update about a month or more ago in DIM that I thought was going to fix it, but no luck.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio issue.

This is an issue with the metadata that the store supplies - you ca, unless you turned tool tips off, see the values it is giving if you hover the mouse pointer over a product.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,113
    edited December 2022

evacyn said:

For a while now in DIM, my 'Filter By Date > Ordered Date' has been randomly adding products I installed/ordered months or years ago. I'll correctly get the products I just purchased using the filter on the 'Ready to Download' tab, but once they're installed and I click on the 'Installed' tab I get a huge list of random items that I installed a long time ago.

It's been happening for a while too - I noticed there was a filter update about a month or more ago in DIM that I thought was going to fix it, but no luck.

I've run into that as well. After looking at things I found that most of the issues were products with no order number - DIM seems to use today's date as the order date for these. Checking a random sample I've found every one of these to be products no longer in my product library or products added manually. The first case I don't understand. The second seems to be from purchased bundles that didn't have the linkages to the bundle contents set up with customer support having to add the products after the fact.

I don't see a fix for either coming along in the future.

Post edited by namffuak on
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 963

Okay - thank you, both. It looks like "Ordered Date" is showing stuff I ordered/installed yesterday and the Josie bundle content from a few days ago plus a lot of random stuff I bought over the years. However, it looks like "Installed Date" looks more reliable on the Install tab and is only showing what installed on that date. It's a bit random that the filter works on the "Ready to Download" tab but not on the "Install" tab.