Renders don't finish and go back again

Greetings!

The strangest thing is happening and I have no idea why.

Does anyone know what might be happening?

Since today, whitout apparent reason, when I start rendering a scene, once the render reaches 70% (given or take), it suddenly goes back to 30% and keeps this in a loop, never allowing me to actually finish the render.

On the preview image, the render also goes back into the initial noisy image preview, as if it was constantly restarting from scratch.

I have no idea what I could do to solve this issue.

All help is appreciated!

Thank you so much for your time!!

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,191

If you render a simple scene, e.g. with a cube, does ithe same then happen?

• I hate when this happens. I never figured out what was causing it. Started over, I mean started over Wipe drive reinstall OS and Programs

• I don't know.

I'm trying to render again but I deleted some of the items from both characters (hair and a few clothing items)... just to see if some of those things are causing this to happen.

I'll have to wait and see if the render finishes with them pretty much naked lol

felis said:

If you render a simple scene, e.g. with a cube, does ithe same then happen?

• I hope I don't need to do that.

I'm trying to render the scene again (2 characters) but I'm removing some of the clothing and hair randomly and see if one of those things is causing this problem...

Crossing fingers!

AgitatedRiot said:

I hate when this happens. I never figured out what was causing it. Started over, I mean started over Wipe drive reinstall OS and Programs