Compatibility Issue (geoshell) - Universal Horns & FPE Tentacle Arms

Hello,

I am attempting to make an alien figure for a story and I've run into a snag.

I am using Fi for Daisy 8 as a base figure and I want to use the "Martian Horns" from Universal Horns for Genesis 8 Female (which I believe is the only actual geograft in that set) and FPE Tentacle Arms for Genesis 8 & 8.1 females.

I get the horns on and do the copy-paste shuffle to get the surface materials to match no problem.  Then attach the tentacle arm attachments, no problem.

The issue is when I attach the FPETAF 00 Tentalce Arms Transistion shell - once I do that, the horns no longer match the face surface, even if I go to materials and apply FPETAF 04.2 Transition Face Visability OFF.  

I'm not very familiar with geoshells - is there a fix to this someone could point me at or walk me through?

Thank you!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,311
    edited December 2022

If you select the shell theer should be a bunch of visibility options in the Parameters pane, by groups and by surfaces - turn off those affecting the horns. I imagine the face visibility preset is targetting named groups or surfaces, which will not match those on the horns.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Thank you - I was looking in the wrong place.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,070

Apologies, I missed this post but I'm glad you sorted it out! Thanks for purchasing our product @SemiLucidStudios!