Missing textures in anatomical elements

Pacer371Pacer371 Posts: 7

I have just bought the Genesis 9 Essential Shapes Bundle. Textures are working fine when the model is not equipped with genitals. However, when I add genitals to the model, I am getting missing texture in that area. Does this bundle not include materials for the genitals? If so, how do I get the materials for the Genesis 9 models, please? An image showing the problem should be attached.

DAZStudio_F8rN0i4olJ.png
686 x 350 - 195K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Characters with maps for the anatomical elements will have presets to apply them, either separate materials presets or a hierarchical preset to set all attachments. There are no anatomical elements mapsd to match the base Genesis 9 maps.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

As far as I know the skins included in the starter essentials expansion don't include textures for anatomical elements 

• Bought the Victoria 9 HD, and it does come with textures for the anatomical elements for both genders, however, it seems only for the Victoria 9 skin material. Does this mean that it is not possible to get anatomical element materials for the base Genesis 9 skins (black, asian, etc)?

• Not diectly, no - theya re in fact versions of Genssi 8 characters so in principle you could bake the maps to the new UVs, but that would require remapping to get a figure with both nwe and old UVs for the baking.