Genesis 8 loading problem

When I open Daz and load in a G8 figure of any kind, I can go and make a coffee. After the coffee is done I only have to wait a little more until it's finally loaded. It needs like 2 minutes to load a figure, even more if I already have stuff in the scene.

My log is flooded with stuff like this

2022-11-26 23:47:12.643 [WARNING] :: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6902): Formula output property not found: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLHappy_HD.dsf#eCTRLHappy?value - in file: /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Dogz/Asia%20Dials/head_Nisha%20Smile.dsf

Is there anything I can do about it? I already tried to make out products that caused problems and reinstall them but that did not help either.

Comments

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886

Most of the time what that message means is that a morph asset in Product A, is looking to link with a morph asset in Product B but can't find it.

In this case "head_Nisha%20Smile.dsf" is looking for "eCTRLHappy_HD.dsf" and can't find it, now "eCTRLHappy_HD.dsf" is part of the G8F Expressions product, so if you don't own it then it's no surpise it can't be found.

Oh and 2 minute load times are nothing, I've help people on here who had load times of over an hour.