Can't find my download file

A few minutes ago I bought a new product from Daz and told Daz to download it via my IM.

On the IM's Ready to Install tab, the Delete Package Once Installed button was and still is unchecked.

But when I go to the file location specified in Basic Settings\Package Archives in my IM, the folder is empty. I checked around on the Daz website, but I can't find how to download it again, and I also can't find it in my Contient Library in my computer's Daz Studio.

I know for sure I bought it, because Daz sent me an acknowledgement email.

Some advice please? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• P.S. The product I mention isn't on the list in IM's Installed tab.

• Is it in your Product Library page in your account pages here?

• Yes it is.

• If it's a different type of product (e.g. a plug-in rather than content) it might be down to the Download filters, or it may have been hidden by accident - you can check the filters and show hidden items from the ready To Download tab.

• IM is locking me out of the Ready to Download tab, I assume because my Downloads folder is empty. But you did lead me to checking out the filters in the Ready to Install tab, and I made a few changes there (for instance I don't use Poser, Carrera or Hexagon), so thanks for that input anyway. I'll try some actual searches in my folders and see if I find it that way.

In case it proves a clue, the product in question is Z Model Style Poses For Genesis 8.1 Female And Victoria 8.1,

• Is there a way of downoading the file again from Daz Studio directly - without using IM?

• Ready To Download is available only when Install manager is working online - are you logged in?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

texbeet said:

Is there a way of downoading the file again from Daz Studio directly - without using IM?

You can download it from  your Product Lbrary 

https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files