Font Change

Not sure how this happened but the font for DS and DIM has changed and I'm not sure how to change it back. Has anyone had this issue before and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks in advance for any help!

DS Font.jpg
992 x 2048 - 162K

Comments

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited November 2022

The font of your Desktop icons is the Windows font. And Daz uses Windows font.

If you changed Windows Font then Daz' font also changed.

Revert back to Windows default font (Segoe UI Variable), or any font you want, and it should be fine. Maybe a restart'll be necessary to see changes in Daz (not sure about that).

Post edited by hansolocambo on
  • IslandgirlIslandgirl Posts: 378
    edited November 2022

Thing is, I didn't change Windows font...i woke up one morning and it was changed...BUT I was able to change the windows font back to default today....however DS and DIM haven't changed

Post edited by Islandgirl on
  • Maybe a restart'll be necessary to see changes in Daz (not sure about that).

I've restarted after each thing I've tried. No change 

• Well hard to help. If you didn't change then something did. Only you can find whatever it is that you did or installed just before this change of font happened.

In Windows > Settings > Apps > Installed Apps, you can see the list sorted by Date installed.

i woke up one morning and it was changed

Try to remember when that was. And uninstall whatever it is you installed that probably changed the font.

I've never seen any app change Windows font before. So I can't really think of anything else. I fear you're the only one who can figure that out.